Medical symptoms are complaints which indicate disease. They are noticed by the patient and cause people to go and see a health practitioner. It is rare that a person would visit a doctor and complain as follows: “Doctor, I have amaurosis fugax.” They are more likely to complain of loss of vision. This list is not exhaustive but might be useful as a guide.
- Bumps and Lumps at the Back of the Neck
- Swollen Lymph Nodes
- Armpit Rash
- Spleen Pain
- Gas Pain in the Stomach: Symptoms and Relief
- Frequent Urination
- Underarm (Armpit) Pain
- Pain in the Upper Arm, Forearm and Hand
- Dizziness, Flushing and Heart Palpitations After Eating
- Metallic Taste in Mouth
- Upper and Middle Back Pain Causes and Symptoms
- Jaw Pain
- What does gallbladder pain (biliary colic, attack) feel like?
- Stomach Pain After Eating
- Side Pain
- Belly Button Pain
- Heel Pain
- Tailbone (Coccyx) Pain or Coccydynia
- Shoulder Blade (Scapula) Pain
- Cloudy Urine
- Hangover Headache and Nausea: Causes, Prevention, Cure
- Difference Between Kidney and Lower Back Pain
- Diaphoresis Definition and Causes
- Psychogenic Polydipsia
- What causes numb and white, blue or red fingers?
- What does kidney pain feel like?